Wednesday, July 04, 2007

How to squeeze one ton of...

fun, into 48 hours? Attend the VisitPA.com MTB race & festival weekend. There were so many highlights to the weekend that I can not hit them all. Some for me were the following.
Camping out for the first time in fifteen years, night racing for the first time since 1996, comraderie of friends, teammates and competitors, XC course, fifth straight XC win, clinching the MASS series, hanging out with no worries or committments, Frank Brigandi on guitar, Andy & Mike on Mother Goose rhymes, marshmallow guns, that damn billfrog, great breakfast with Ry's Aunt & Uncle, STXC ( I wish I could corner an MTB like the big 'uns), Memphis Blues BBQ in the VIP, zip line, potato gun, punk 'n rip, huffy toss part deux.
What an incredible weekend.
Thanks to Mike, the Oesterlings, the Kuhn's and all my friends who made it so enjoyable.

1 comment:

Frank Brigandi said...

I miss racing so bad I wanna puke.
I think you only got me once with the blow gun, Ray on the other hand..... woooo, I wanna get him back so friggin bad.....
see ya at fairhill if your going.