Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Feel the pain

Cross has been good so far. I have been feeling the "A" pain, and gaining a lot of confidence. Decent legs, little race stress, good mindest. Enough said.
Unfortunately I have been starting my days out with Dinosaur Jr., Feel the pain, of late. Great song, yet it is one that I tend to internalize more than most. I attach meaning and memory to music. There are certain signs that I watch out for. Feel the pain is the harbinger, not forwarding through Husker Du , Candy Apple Grey album is the other.
Gotta go, Bob Mould is calling.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Funny...I wrote a post last month putting my '06 season to a Husker Du soundtrack.

http://bassadventures.blogspot.com/2006/09/cyclocross-husker-du.html

He to the B said...

That is cool. Trust me when I say I would much rather have any group of songs in my head than that album.

Nathan said...

I know the feeling. When I hear certain songs they remind me of places I been and things I was going through at the time. Starting to listen to certain CDs again is a tip off to my mental state.

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

Why does it always rain on me, but travis is a song that brings doom to me. I deleted it off my mp3 player and won't listen to it during the season, if I even hear it the week of the race, I'm freaked out... evil song