Tuesday, September 02, 2008

And a 40 for my Homies

Cuz that's how I roll.
Super big bike game this past weekend. This game was bittersweet for me as I really wanted to be game watching/supporting on Sunday for the State TT. More on that a little later. Super ride Sunday, wish I was there.
OK, back to front.
Shout outs for some great friends and peeps that made the weekend special.
KuhnDizzle & Cadence: He has taken a 40 year old crit rider and somehow morphed him/me into a XC racer. I should not brag, but check out the 7 Springs lap times for evidence.
Ray & Nancy: Thanks for the support, friendship and allowing me to ride for VisitPA.com.
Robbie Lickenballsner: For pushing me to be better and giving me something to strive for. Thanks for the compliment.
Benny MFing Lance: The best wrench to turn a hex key around. Calm, cool, collected. Wicked talent and a damn good dude. Enjoy the OKC trip.
TimmermanNuts: 54 minutes on lap 1 at 7 Springs. Five minutes faster than the second fastest lap( oh yeah, I had the second fastest lap). Sooooo fast. Be scared if he comes to the Darkside in Ott Nine.
K: I have not looked so forward to being home in a while. Thanks
Zach, Don, Brandon's mom, Aaron's girlfriend, Jed, Lupine Bill, Janel and anyone who cheered, helped and/or gave words of encouragement. Every little bit helped.
I know I ommitted some people because there were so many great moments in a 48 hour span.
That was a great way to cap off the season. Any other turning of the pedals in anger is just gravy.
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Rich said...

Great job guys. Having you guys pass me on the course this past weekend like I was pedaling backwards was impressive and no less than I would expect.Great sportsmanship and talent at the same time, all the while having fun are hard to come by.Keep up the good work and we will see you at IRON CROSS.....