Thursday, August 03, 2006

Vacation

It is on the horizon. 8/27 for a week, then long weekend for Labor Day. The the last of the 30's b-day fete. Well maybe not a fete. Crabs & croquet anyone? Hopefully DK will not sulk this year when he loses again.
Road season is winding down. It has been long and quite successful for myself and the team. Hopefully we can keep it up for another month. Cross is two months away and I am starting to get a little itch. Maybe I will take a week or so off the bike and come into cross really wanting to rip. Last year I was dead. Physically & mentally, I was done at Granogue weekend. Hopefully the more miles and less intensity training I have done this year will be the trick. I have as many miles in now as I did on October 9th of last year. I have not followed a training plan this year, so mentally I am pretty fresh to ride.

No comments: