Thursday, December 07, 2006

Blogference Call

Since I did some Net surfing during my year-end eval Monday, today I will keep up the trend. I will compose this blog while on a conference call for work. Some may call it apathy. I prefer to look at it as a way to ultra focus my concentration. To be the consummate multi-tasker. To be able to engage both all of the brain at once, creative, logical and executive function.
Here we go. Sweet, I think my manager has given us the incorrect access code. I am on a call that is for managers. WTF! Damn, I just missed some area awards. That would have been classic to here that info.
Yesterday I had a great ride on the road bike. Nice tempo with some Threshold (400+) Watts thrown in. Legs are really good going into Nats. I may race on Sunday or zip to Lancaster for the Sunday Worlds. I want one last good hard effort then BIG rest. Front row start, so hopefully I will make the best of it. Get out fast and roll strong.
I went to Eric's last night to pick up a piece of furniture. It just fit in the Blazer. DK is helping me move it in today. I had a nice talk with my bro last night. He helped me think through some things and it was good to be able to talk through all the stress that I am experiencing. We talked about my career and how unfufilling it is presently.So much goes through my mind every day. What to do? Should I make some serious changes in my life? Will some serious changes in my life be made for me?
Back to my call. Blah, blah, blah. Yeah I got it.
Here we go, let's be creative. Any visuals? ASS CLOWN! Can we use a Lionel train? You know, open the gate to Gateway. HA HA HA HA. Unfreakin' real. Yeah I have been selling for 9+ years in this industry, and the best support I can get in a f'in Lionel train! That screech you just heard wasmy career hit the Lionel train breaks. Choo, Choo, chugga, chugga, chugga. I think I can, I think I can.
Call is done. I am out.

1 comment:

Zach said...

you'll excel no matter what you decide to do, because you rock. And you are the ultimate pharm rep, they will cry for you, especially being the multi-tasker you are. Keep surfin' bud.