Saturday, December 09, 2006

Numerology Top 20

1 Number of cars I punched today
2 Number of times I called the lady a "Fat, See you next Tuesday!"
3 Pieces of Muenster cheese on my sammy I had for lunch. Yummy
4 The number of Black Crowes discs in my CD player. Listening to a lot a Crowes lately
5 The number of cars that almost hit me today. I mean within 2-3 bike lengths close calls
6 Days until Nats race
7 Days until a wicked drunken bender
8 Snowman, in golf parlance, I hope Amy gets a White Christmas
9 Thousand miles I will have ridden my bikes this season
10 Cans of Diet Vanilla Pepsi in my fridge
11 Days until D-day
12 Years, Amy & I have been married
13 Unlucky, I will skip Thirteen
14 Cross top tens this season. Including two series overalls
15 More shopping days until Christmas
16 Cross races this year. After a 40 race road season
17 Weight, in pounds, of my Cross race bike
18 Age of Consent, New Order song just popped in my head
19 th Nervous Breakdown. Stones. Fitting
20 Days off I have after next Tuesday until I go back to work

2 comments:

dk said...

0(zero) - the number of meat slices in your 3 slice cheese sandwich

Fort James said...

And I hear you are 10th in the Nation as well.

NICE!