Monday, October 29, 2007

Frankly, I was shocked!

Wow! Saturday was shocking in so many ways. I will try to remember as much as possible.
I was shocked how much it rained early Saturday.
I was shocked that I did not flip out when the Blazer died. Yes the Blazer died.
I was shocked that I was psyched to race in the rain.
I was shocked that I went wire to wire.
I was shocked the margin was almost 1:30.
I was shocked that the party prep was quick and painless.
I was shocked that I actually did something social.
I was shocked that I actually threw the party.
I was shocked that 27 people attended.
I was shocked that everyone respected the "cotumes required" rule
I was shocked at some of the costumes. Josh in particular.
I was shocked that Josh brought an effin' Rubic's cube to the party.
I was shocked to hear he solved it three seperate times.
I was shocked that Joe Dirtwrecker put his head in an ice water container for only $1.
I was shocked at the amount of alcohol consumed. 1/4 barrel, three cases, 1.5 bottles of rum.
I was shocked at the fun of the great Marshmallow battle.
I was shocked that the hot tub was 105. That was hot.
I was shocked at the whole party.
All in all it was a pretty awesome 24 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meow.

Pics:
http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/midnightpeddler/