Friday, June 13, 2008

So sorry to keep you waiting

Stuff, lots of it, and more to come.
NOLA work meeting
drink, drank, drunk (not me)
Young 'uns w/ risque clothes
good discussion w/ a local about Katrina and skeevy tourism
Debauchery on Bourbon St
Trying waaaay too hard for love (again, not me)
Legs like poopy
Legs like supermodels
Butterworth ACTING like an EFFTARD. Notice I said acting. No slander involved if the act is "critiqued" vs. the person.
Stoopid 50. I hope four days in a hotel room is good training
REM & Modest Mouse next Wed at the Mann. Hoo freakin' Ha
I bet the chicks at PSU tonight are more tame than some I witnessed at the Colonel's pain gala in NOLA this week
What might have been the biggest four day waste of time in my work career
Major city and no wireless? WTF?
I saw Tom Dempsey's shoe
I drank Absinthe
I, with the help of Milla da Killa, may have come up with an alternate energy source
My boy seems to have found his Stars and Stripes legs
Gots ta run. I have some Bid Ness about me to take care of, and get a massage and a ride in.
I wonder what all of my ex-Colonel training colleagues are doing right now?

No comments: