Wednesday, December 28, 2005

2:13

How long it took me to blow today while on the fixie. Still had three little hills to go and 4 miles to go. It took 17 painful minutes to finish up. BLECH! I was so slow the last climb past Super Rutters I took the sidewalk to avoid the no shoulder road. Some old Biatch still found the nerve to lay on the horn as she passed!?! WTF!
The first 1:45 was sweet, feeling good, rolling the hills. Then the drink 1/2 a bottle of water caught up to me. Stopped for a Coke and mixed in the bottle, but that only lasted well, you do the math, 28 minutes.
Still fun to ride & not be working. That will lead to my next post.

3 comments:

Jackie Brown said...

Hey- maybe the 'biatch' liked your ass in the riding pants! All the girls I know LOVE your ass! Including me!!! ;)

dk said...

uummmm, maybe mr and mrs legend should have a private area to post comments.

Fort James said...

Hey, at least he stayed upright on the fixie!