Monday, December 05, 2005

B-Day

Since the three or four people who may actually look at this know I race bikes, I will try to stay away from that topic. Ames B-day today thirty-seven. Damn near her whole office, 28 people, went out to celebrate with her on Friday. I was so moved by the outpouring of friendship, I felt obliged to cover the bar tab. Money well worth it. To see Ames and all her friends & co-workers enjoying themselves was awesome. Tonight we are going to Stock's on 2nd for dinner with Roxnne & Trooper McCombs. IRox is one of Ames best friends. I have dubbed them lesbo lovers, aka donut bumpers. Rox persona is Boston Creme, while Amy's is French Kruller. So, I made the dinner reseervations under Kruller. I will probably not be able to keep a straight face tonight as I approach the Maitre d', Kruller party of four.
Should be fun, good food, good drinks and good fun.
NATS, HDTV and Wireless all to come. I know, so thrilling. Welcome to my world. Actually it is pretty freakin' good, and I enjoy it immensely.

2 comments:

Jackie Brown said...

A great time was had by ALL on Friday! Thank you Mike! You are the best!

megA said...

dude

if you picked up my bar tab, i'd say you were the best too.

you may have that opportunity at nats--and everyone knows what lightweights bike racers are. It'd be like 12 beers total and we'd all be shitty and dancing on tables. oh my. oh my oh my. . .

soon!!

m