Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I have the shits of the, well, ... read on

So As I mentioned previously I have some sort of virus/bug/unwanted visitor in my lower GI that has now plagued me for four days. It is at least relatively predictable. Eat, wait one hour, experience gnarly cramps & stomach pains, then release.
So today I go out for a ride and am not feeling so physically weak so I start to push it a bit. Well, the same core muscles required to do some big gear efforts are also the same ones used to help in the release of my unwanted belly demons. So I am twenty minutes in, and I start to feel the rumbly in the tumbly, I think damn twenty minutes to the LA Twp park. I can make it. Well two minutes later Ring of Fire comes on the the Ipod and somewhere stirs the pot so to speak. I remember there is a new development going in about a mile away. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. Positive talk and praying there is a Honey Pot at the site. I am in luck there is the sweet blue plastic depository. I fiddle with my helmet straps and unzip the jacket. while squeezing tight. I make in into the Porta not a second to soon. KerPow, Kazaam, oh oh oh that burning ring of fire, down, down , down the flames going higher. Oh the not so sweet irony.
Off I go for the rest of the ride. Over to the park to look at some course changes and the addition of a wicked long run section. Damn, feeling it again. I head home, another 45 minutes or so.
TESSIE FREAKIN' RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry. I get home and am undoing my jacket, helmet, pants everything. I scream inside . Off with the shoes, and to the bathroom yet again. Barely. Whew. Weigh myself, 152.6. That is not good. Five pounds since Saturday and I am eating.
Hopefully all is better tomorrow.
Gotta go, not to the bathroom that is.
Later
AI rocks!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie Brown said...

Let me start by saying try dealing with "gnarly cramps" for a week each month! Next I'll say......call the F'ing doctor! Losing 5 pounds in 3 days? Call the doctor.

Geronimo K said...

Sound advice! You gotta end the ass piss.