Friday, May 12, 2006

#5

High school football number & Cervexza consumpyion count so far. Oops, the typos are coming now. Yhis coiuld be fun. Really, and you casn ask Ames, it is not so much the buzz as the fact that I fatfinger a keyboard whilest I hunt & peck. I sometimes get on a roll and then all typing hell breaks loose. Lords only knows what will happen. All you need to do is read the blog while looking to see what letter was in close proximity to the blundered letter.
Crowes, Sometimes Salvation. If the brothers Robinson could have onlky gootern along, (those last words are funny) they would have been way up on the annals of Rock Stardom. Rolling Stone once called the Crowes the next coming of the Stones, heavy praise for a bunch of stoners. Chris Robinson does have the perfect physique for a pro cyclist though, and damn if he is not marries to that hottie Kate Hudson.
OOOHHH back to the 'Mats. Waitress in the Sky. Once upon a Mason glass or twelve of beers at the paradise Alley I sung this song to a chick who was so happy that she was a Stewardess. I know, it was cruel, she did leave sobbing, but I was young, drunk & stupid. Those are three qualities not to put on a reesume.
Stop draggin' my heart around, the crowes again. One of my fave bands. I was once thinking of getting the "ex"ed out eyed crowes inked up onn the shoulder. Then I thought, better of it. Still, what I wicked band.
So I need some new ink. i am thin king either a fill in big colorful ankle piece to mix in w/ the calvin & hobbes dreamer tat, or a brightly colotred Norht Star on the left shoulder. Times have been stressing of late and the Star is the sign for gui=dance, find you way home type of deal. have not decided just yet.
Bittersweet, Hoodoo Gurus. Mars needs Guitars. I see Simky, Davis, Perdue, Sunday and the boys at Theta Chi circa '86 getting ripped on IC light $18 barrels from babe Lamantia. Do you ever feel that college was a high point? Some days I do, some days I wonder what a decision here or a decision there may have yielded.

No comments: