Friday, May 12, 2006

Bits & pieces

Tonight I will enter a progressive drunken blogdom. No spellcheck, so as to see if alcohol impairs blogging. Keep in mind I have not drank more than three beers in succession in a looong while (not a typo). This being the first entry while on beer number three.
Ames is having a Bunko party with her friends tonight. So, I am pretty muched resigned to cooking for them, which was cool, and internet surfing while drinking.
It seems like a real cool group/gathering. Tenish ladies who get together monthly to socialize & play this card game. I wish I had ten friends to do something like that. I have ten or so teammates that I consider friends, but we are racing vs. drinking & socializing. The burgers were yummy & the pasta salad good. Nice segue, there smoooth like Ahmad rashad.
Next entry in t minus 4 or so ounces.

No comments: