Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Naughty Little Minx

Yes she is.
PICK PICKLER!
Top Ten reasons to pick pickler

10) Calamari, what's calamari
9) I will have the Sal-man for dinner
8) Comet the wonder dog
7) Lives with grandpa Wilbur
6) Hooks up Gramps w/ sandwich dates
5) Hayseed
4) More naive than one person should be allowed to be
3) Not a bad singer
2) Easier to look at than Mandisa
1) Beacause she really is a naughty little minx

On another note, anyone who listened to me about movie selections I told them to see Crash. It won the Oscar last night. It is a great story of race relations, perceptions and how they impact a random event. One of the best flicks I have ever seen. I can not believe the same guy who "sharted", in Along came Polly then went on to play Truman Capote. He then wins the Oscar, amazing. Another naughty little minx won Best Actress, Reese Witherspoon for her portrayal of June Carter Cash. She was good, but if you want to see Reese in a cool, dark comedy rent "Election". Pick Flick.Wow, the segues are flying fast and furious. If Pick Pickler sang the song Pick Flick sings as June Carter Cash in Walk the Line, she would crush the Island of Mandisa. I say Pick Pickler needs to channel JCC and sing, Jackson. Her voice is close to JCC, and she could rip the shit outta Jackson.
Keep up the support for that Naughty Little Minx. That little Hayseed hottie needs to last another week or three.
Vote fast and vote often.

2 comments:

Fort James said...

I agree with you Mike.

But I just want to say Katherine McPhee is really talented. Last night when I heard hear sing, I had a hard time not comparing her to the uncomparable (as far as AI) Kelly Clarkson. I think she is really that good.

Pickler could have won every other season of AI except for the first one that Clarkson won. I really like Picklers story too. Life has dealt her some lemons and she makes sweet lemonade with them every single week.

Just my buck three eighty for the day. I am sure my riding buddies in Delaware love to see me talking about this. Everytime I wanted to bring up AI, no one would talk to me about it. The wife and I really like the show. And the missus also tells me that Ace is not hard to look at either.

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

i have no idea of what you are talking about, but that movie election is badass. The truman captoe dude is super creepy, remember him in silence of the lambs III- yikes.

respect
fm