Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sloppy seconds

Went back for some more again today. She was not as pure today. I could see where I rode her pretty hard yesterday. It was still damn nice. Slippin' and slidin' with a good flow & rhythm that can only be achieved by having done it before. It was so nice and pleasant today I even took off my outer layer of protection.
Started the same way as yesterday, backwards. That initial effort is a bit hard, then it all starts to flow nice, quick and steady. Today I decided to ride a little longer. I turned around and came on home from there.
Since this is ripe with double entendre, the clockwise loop of Pinchot will from here on out be referred to as riding Lady Pinchot Doggie Style. The counter clockwise loop will be riding her Missionary. It will be nice when the gents in camo & blaze orange stop trying to invade my ladyfriend.

No comments: