Thursday, December 13, 2007

Vacation Day 2

I am off work until Jan 2nd. I am trying to occupy my time with stuff to do.
Yesterday. Slept in until 10:00 I vacuumed and cleaned the upstairs then went to the shop to mount a tire and pick up my new winter mtb shoes and a cross wheel that i forgot the other day.
Happy hour with work peeps then home. I fell asleep on the couch at 9:30.
Today I finally awoke at 9:30. A rockin' 12 full hours of sleep. Awesome! I proceeded to rewrite/edit the MAC cross rules for the PA series. The PA series needs a little guidance for next year, and I want to make it better. Hopefully the changes will work. It also gives me a little leverage in making sure races are run up to a certain standard. I have spent the last three hours on a project I have been threatening to do for some time. I rewrote/plagarized Hans Christian Andersen's classic book. The emperor's new clothes. I tried to follow the story line by line and apply it to industry. Little did I know my great concept has already been published in such a format. It was fun and it killed some time during a freezing rain, shite day. I may "publish" my little ditty somewhere. I am not too sure. I am certain that some people would find it highly entertaining while others would be less thrilled. I am not so sure Big Colonel enjoys freedom of speech when it is critical.
What to do know. I think I will check my ass for bed and chair sores since I have barely stood erect since 4:00pm yesterday.
KC seems epic. I can not wait to see the pics. I am glad I am missing it though. One harrowing hypothermic cross experience was enough for me.

No comments: