Friday, August 08, 2008

This is how we roll in God's Country

Yessiree BoB. God's Country. Coudersport, PA. Killing time before the killing time. GC Enduro is tomorrow so here I set at The Millstream Inn. I must say I am quite pleasantly surprised. I have a microwave, frig and recliner in my room. Tres nice. I was able to reheat my Masala Bistro Shrimp Biryhani tonight for a good meal. Yum dilly.
Shrimp Biryhani you ask? Yes, there is a story to that as well. I went on an easy afternoon ride by myself and then warmed-up with my extra favorite triathlete before her TT. She was rockin' the Zipp wheels so I knew she would be quick. It has been a while since I have been a spectator at an event. It was cool to talk with some friends while she rode. It was even cooler to see that great smile when she found out her time at the end. Holy fast! Really nice finish pic out on the innerweb. Needle in a haystack.
Oh yeah, Shrimp Biryhani. A great win deserves a good meal. Since someone has been craving Indian, it was off to Masala Bistro. Good Indian food on the West Shore, check it out.
So, now I am off to find a beer and some kind of long sleeve shirt to warm-up in tomorrow. Hopefully the god's will align and the legs will comply. If not, I still have a picnic with my best friends in the evening. I hope she is ready for the experience.
I heart the Olympics.

No comments: