Monday, August 04, 2008

Yeah, baby, yeah

All seems pretty good in TOL land these days. Feeling pretty happy with the way some things are coming about. The tiredness is leaving, making way for even more fitness. Legs have been good the past three days. Even today, on little sleep, the efforts came easy.
I enjoyed one of the nicest days I have experienced, maybe ever, yesterday. Pleasant, peaceful, beautiful, everything was easy and felt spot on. Hopefully many more days like that to come.
So I have been looking at the cross schedule lately, and realized that maybe just maybe, cutting back may be in order. I already am out of two MAC events due to commitments that mean sooo much more to me than cross. Imagine that. Even though I support the inclusion of the Whitmore's events in LI, they are top-notch, I just do not see making a 12-16 hour round trip drive.
Who knows, maybe I will race them, maybe I will do some "soul riding". Maybe I can get a whole new mtb enjoyment this fall. Lots of things, lots of choices, all are good, some are better.
yeah, baby, yeah!
I wonder if there will be an Austin Powers Prequel?

No comments: