Friday, August 01, 2008

Holy Tired

Yep, tired, lethargic and generally little desire to ride hard. That was yesterday. Pulled the plug when it just was not fun. Meh a little spin around the block will loosen the legs and head this morning.
The next few days are pretty full with riding, helping friends move, a party, and possibly a little road trip. I am sure I will be thoroughly knackered come Monday.
Went to the Junction last night. man, that joint scares me. New name same old atmosphere. Thankfully Gus, Seve, and the Adams family made it very fun.
Got some new, to me anyway, music in rotation. Metallica S & M and Girl Talk, Feed the Animals. Good stuff, each.
I think I will pick up a new projector today. The Colonel's loaner has seen better days. No color, cockeyed screen, runs hotter than a latin chick scorned, and I just want my own.
Three more really important bike games for the year. Yep, you heard right THREE more IMPORTANT bike games. Should add up to 15 racing hours if all goes well. After that, it is all about just having fun. Race cross when I feel like it. Enjoy easy riding when I feel like it. I keep paring the cross schedule back every time I look at the calendar.
Enjoy the weekend kids. Be nice, surprise someone you dig. Do something nice, out of the blue, because you can.

No comments: