Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

I must confess to being an American Idol fan. The first weeks are equal parts entertaining and equal parts disturbing for me. It amazes me that people think they are the least bit talented. I mean it would be as if I were to audition, I freakin' suck. What people will do for their 15 minutes, is kind of comical.
Ice Cream and/or chocolate, when that stuff is in the house, I eat it like it is my job. In the 8th grade I went a complete marking period eating two ice cream sandwiches and a container of chocolate milk for lunch. It was sweet, literally and proverbially
Bike stuff. Yes I am a bike geek. Wheels, tires, bikes, etc... you name it I dream of it, then I buy it, then I sell it. At last count the Holmes cycling & fitness crew had me at 32 bikes in my "riding life", number 33 is on the way.
Beer. I like beer. hmmmm beer, I like beer.
Those are a good start

5 comments:

dk said...

I wonder if some of those AI singers aren't deaf because there is no way they could sound good even to their own ears.

As for chocolate/ice cream, I'm right there with you buddy. I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you can sustain life for at least two weeks on nothing but chocolate chip cookies and cookies & cream ice cream during the Holidays.

6/13?

luxxy said...

Send some of that money my way...and i am glad i am not the only one who watches AI...Deeluxx

Jackie Brown said...

Um.....you forgot one of your guilty pleasures.
My boobs.

He to the B said...

Small point of clarification, boobs are most defintely NOT guilty, in the realms of pleasure. For that matter, neither is beer.
Nothing like taunting me and then going away for the weekend.

Fort James said...

AI rules. Look at (well listen to) Kelly Clarkson. Lots of talent there.