Thursday, January 19, 2006

Million dollar baby

I just watched this flick, DVR is great. Way more than a boxing movie. I was all set to ramble philosophically on this, but just do not think I could do justice to the depth of the movie. I do tend to wear my heart/feelings on my sleeve at times, and this film was quite moving for me. The last hour really poses two very deep questions.

How far will you go for someone else?

Really, how far will you go, to the Uni-Mart for chips?
Giant for tampons?
Miss a race for a dinner?
Would you give an organ if it meant you will save a life at the expense not being able to live the same life you lead now?
Would you do as Clint had to do in Million dollar baby? I will not spoil the ending.

If your life ended today, did you live a full life?

OK, so not your everyday stupid myopic cycling blather.

No comments: