Friday, July 25, 2008

What on earth am I to do

I am not racing this weekend and now have to fill my time. What will it be like to be "normal"? Maybe I will bust out the Benyou drive-in tonight or tomorrow night. Watch Jaws or Caddyshack outside by the fire? The Luv Gods are playing at Ceolta's Saturday night, maybe that is an option? Big Lebowski evening may materialize? I need to mow the grass. No, I am not soft like some guys.
Start the weekend out with another vacation day for a nice 5 hr tour of Dauphin county then work at the shop. A night chillaxin' with a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and a large man-eating shark may be a real good thing.

Here is the start to my Super D. yes, this eventually was a downhill race. I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud92Fuv-Bm4

Enjoy the weekend homies.

3 comments:

Burt Friggin' Hoovis said...

go do the carlisle TT...

steevo said...

I looked up soft in the dictionary, it had the following emails.

"you doing the 101"
"no i have to work at the shop"

He to the B said...

101 is soft Rocktober, is a Man's race.
Soft is when your hamstrings hurt from weeding the prior day. OK, maybe I am soft.