Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Soul Singing

Fifty minutes. That is all it took. Soul singing most definitely. Had the great pleasure of riding the VisitPA.com Stage race Night TT tonight, with lights. Oh my, what fun. At one point through the Tunnel of Love I mentioned to the Head Dog that I never need to race another road race. The fun, the feeling, the oneness with the bike and the trail, wow that was fun. Feed me milk and honey, lay me down.
So run your little fingies to BikeReg and sign up pronto. I guarantee that your soul will be signing by 10:00pm friday night.
Plus you get to see the tannest man on earth.
One of the last MASS races for Euro Style before he gets all Southern Hospitality on us.
If you are lucky maybe you will even get your vanity fix.
Even super fastie is gracing us this weekend.
A myriad of reasons to pedal your lovely and enjoy a good time with friends.
Hurry, scoot along, go register so Kuhn can sleep easier.

No comments: