Friday, May 30, 2008

Because I can...

Grow some lambchops
Make the Scalpel into a 69er
Not update this literary gem
Rely on Hoovis for Blog traffic
Go to a crit and say eff it and then leave and not race
Ride my bikes a lot
Drink too much at my own cookout
Lower the avg hours worked weekly for Americans ( I did not design the job)
Drink 360 oz of water in 2 days, I thought I was dehydrated. I only rode 3.5 hrs those days
Gain 6 lbs of sloshing water weight in that time period
Does that mean I peed, sweated and perspired 16 lbs of liquid in two days?
Burn a bridge, it is easier that way

Yep, those were the high points of the week. I know you are jealous.

Bike Game in NJ tomorrow.
Diggler turns 21 Monday.
New Orleans for week in eight days.
Stoopid 50 in two weeks.
Round Top 12 hr solo in three weeks.

I will soon be accepting pity dates. I have but two criteria, supermodel & races some form of bike. Easy enough.
I wonder what Jennifer Maclay is doing right now?

No comments: