Thursday, May 01, 2008

You have my permission...

To kick me in the shins
Punch me in the thigh
Club me with a large blunt object

If you see me with an allen key in my hand anywhere near my seat binder bolt, at a race this year.
It is official. Height is set on ALL summer bikes right now. Cross bike fun will start later. So, guess where my saddle height on the Scalpel is right now? The exact place it was 25 minutes before the Greenbrier racer start. Hmmm, imagine that.
So if I start going for the toolbox, start an intervention. If I actually grab an allen key and head towards the bike, well you have my permission to inflict physical pain.

I hope my legs are a little less toasty by Saturday, and I do not mean warm.

Frig facts:
Beer: Guiness, Stella Artois, Duvel, La Chouffe, Hoegarden, Ithaca Apricot Wheat, Ithaca Red Ale, Ithica IPA, Ithica Brown Ale. 10 different beers. NICE!!!
Cheese: Havarti, NY extra Sharp Cheddar, WI Sharp Cheddar, American, Mozeralla, shredded Cheddar, String Cheese, Parmasean cheese. 8 different cheese. NICE!!!

It's a thrill a minute plane ride
Overtime at ring side

2 comments:

Matt said...

Mike,

Those Ithica beers are great. I usually go to Watkins Glenn around Labor Day and get to drink a bunch of the Ithica beers. Another favorite from Mt Snow last year were some of the Vermont Brewing Co.

You should put all the 4 & 5 mm allens in a locked cabinet until race day - so you have people watching over you :)

-matt

Frank Brigandi said...

saddle height voodoo eh?...why the fiddle faddle with saddle height? is something askew in the knee dept, or hip, lower back?... what gives man?
BTW you gotta try at some point to come out and see this band I am in...we may be able to play a race or 2 at some point in mid to late summer and fall.... so hit me up, but try to come see us first so you know what to expect.