Saturday, May 03, 2008

Gluttony is one of the Seven deadly sins

So here is my post-race meal, after a pretty hard 2:26 mtb race. I guess "post-race" and "after" are redundant, huh? So what, my bully pulpit.

1 large Chocolate chip muffin
2 lbs, yes 2 lbs of Tortellini salad (1/2 was eaten 2 hrs later)
1 Coke 12 oz
1 Coke Zero 12 oz
1 Gatorade 12 oz
1/2 H2O bottle Gatorade 12 oz
Full H2O bottle Endurox 22 oz

Grand total of solid and liquid mass in my belly, 112 oz. Better stated, SEVEN POUNDS!

The bad part is that food needs to come out eventually. I am not a purger, so it will not be pretty. I will spare you the part about how I think my H. Pylori boo boo belly is making a comeback.

Those who have been following the progress of "The Blunder Down Under" will be happy to know, maybe you will not be happy, but I sure am. Australia has officially been renamed, drum roll please, New Zealand.

All in the spirit of keeping my loving and adoring readers up to date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like the blog title photo switch. looks like your seat is a little low though....(wink, wink)