Sunday, January 06, 2008

Have wheels will travel

Nice 4 hr plus ride on Saturday after meeting up with the Faulkner Honda Racing guys. Good guys, good ride. Came home in time to devour food, make some brown sugar suasage bacon wraps, take an hour nap clean, and pack for Saturday evening festivities and Sunday ride at Not Fat Marc's house.
Great time, gracious hosts and guests, and a sweet 2ish hour mtb group ride today. There must have been 15 of us on the ride. Fun trails lead to good times.
Looks like next Saturday may be off to Avalon, MD area for some riding. I have the bike, and the time, so we shall see.
Since my 10 year old Grip shift is crappy these days, I may just go to a singlie-blinglie for the next month or two. Should be fun.
I got the wheels. If you got the trails or road, let me know.
I wonder what Sez is doing right now.

No comments: