Friday, January 25, 2008

Off to see the Crowes

Warpaint music in 38 days. I have my tix for Starland on 3/2. I was encouraged to go on my High Voltage tattoo, Crowes in Hollywood bender over the 3/19 date. It would be a great way to keep rollin' forward.
Maybe I should email some designs this morning?

If I could pick a set list for that show, let us see.

List by the High Fidelity principle.

Sometimes Salvation
Remedy
Thorn in my pride
Wiser Time
Seeing Things
Sting Me
Soul Signing
My Morning song
Could I've been so blind
Space Captain
Sunday Night Buttermilk Waltz , Richie solo
Words you throw away
Sister Luck
Cursed Diamond
The she said my name
Daufgters of the Revolution. New song.

Yeah, I would fly to Hollywood for that one.

3 comments:

van den kombs said...

what is the high fidelity principle ?

He to the B said...

Seeing the movie, High Fidelity, is better than my explanation. Cusack's charecter monologues on how to make a mix tape. Also, compare the record store characters to your local bike shop. The dynamic is uncanny.

van den kombs said...

Ok, will add HF to my netflix queue. The bike shop i go to has quite a big lovable crew of somewhat dysfunctional men, worthy of their own sitcom or feature film...much more drama than where i work.