Thursday, January 03, 2008

I did my Ladyfriend again today

90 minutes of Missionary it was sweet. I really wanted to get in a full two hours, but I was shut down. More on that later. Today was sweet, at first she was a little icy, but eventually everything evened out & she even was a little moist at times. Surprising as cold as it has been. I Thought my lady friend would have been pretty dry. I guess she was happy to see me. After about twenty-five minutes of steady riding, I decided that I would and venture into her forbidden area. Just as I was about to cross the bridge to the forbidden area, my Lady's guardian stopped me. You can not go in there. I acted though I did not hear him. See, my ladyfriend allows me to wear my Ipod when I ride her. She is nice that way. Again the guardian states. "You can not go in there." No bicyclists are allowed in there." Then some guy who was ready to enter the forbidden area, without mechanical assistance, speaks up. "It is not a big deal, there is no one else in there." "He is not (wearing) brown or anything, no one will shoot him if he goes there." "Even if he sees a guys with a gun while he is riding, he can just stop." Good logic I thought. This dude wants me in the forbidden area. The Guardian shuts it down.
Off I go back to finish the rest of the missionary style.
The riding was sweet. Sometimes really fast, sometimes slow, at times at little rough even. It did not phase me at all. I handled everything Lady Pinchot could bring today. I even explored in some areas where I have not been in quite sometime. It was good to go missionary today, since the last two times have been doggy.
One thing that I noticed that made the past few rides different than when I was with Lady Pinchot over the summer is that I have reverted back to using small rubbers. Last year I used big rubbers for the first time. I really like them and they seem to fit me well. When my ladyfriend gets a little rough the big rubbers take the edge off. I do not feel as much, but it is smoother. Now that I am back with the small rubbers I notice that when me Lady gets rough, I feel it. I have to work harder to get through her bumps. There is definitely more grinding. Sometimes the smaller rubbers do get stuck when it is really rough. That's alright, it will make me a better rider. I will have to learn some more finesse when Lady Pinchot gets rough and tough.
The other thing I noticed today is that your ride is a function of your rubber. Today I was knobby, for her pleasure. Mine as well, come to think of it. I have ridden my Lady with slick rubber and it can get a bit sketchy. You get going to fast and whoops you can slide right out. Granted you just get up and stick the rubber to the road, so to speak and keep going, but the slide-out is an issue. Back to todays rubbers. These are my favorite rubbers. You treat your rubber right and it will treat you right. These rubbers always get washed down after a ride. No matter how wet or dry my Lady Pinchot is, I wash my rubbers religiously. In fact sometimes I even hang my rubbers to dry fully. In fact these rubbers are ten years old and I have never even punctured them! Take that Trojan! I may even use these with Stan's spermicidal No Tubes sealant this year. That way if I would puncture a rubber will ridingLady Pinchot, at least it would seal and there would not be any accidents.
It was a damn fine ride today. Sure I wanted two hours, but 90 minutes with a grin on my face and Lady Pinchot underneath me was pretty damn hot.
I can not wait to get some FairHill strange on Sunday. It sounds like there may be enough people for an orgy.
I wonder what Sez is doing right now?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! I need a cigarette after reading THAT...AND I read it TWICE!