Monday, January 28, 2008

I heart AllTunes.com

They have taken over for my Rooskie friends. This site is the Ollies of downloads. Good stuff, cheap. 150 downloads for basically $.16-.$.20/song. Dropkick Murphys live offering, 22 songs for $3.38, nice.
I have been downloading music tonight for a St Patty's day fete. Dropkick Murphys, The Pogues and The Chieftans are on the playlist so far. There it is, it is official. I am having another party. Irish music and Irish libations only. Green dress is required in some way, shape or form. Seve, the Scots are the kilt wearers, although I think WWSD may blur the geographic lines on this one.
I need help on what is a good Irish themed movie that I can show on the Benyou drive-in. Remember, no nudity, since this is shown on the side of either mine or my neighbor's house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boondock saints. a fine irish themed movie.

zayne

van den kombs said...

Not sure your target audience..

Waking Ned Devine- Comedy about a small irish town and a lottery ticket (although there is brief comic elderly male nudity)

The Van-
Two unemployed middle-aged irish buddies go in together on a chipper ("fish and chips" van).