Monday, January 07, 2008

I hope he is not having spaghetti tonight

As I was driving on 83 today I saw something that made me scratch my head. What was it you ask? Well, it was a guy scratching his head. That rub, or the scratch if you will, is that he was not using his hand. He was using a pasta straining spoon. Yes, you read correctly. He was using a pasta straining spoon. The little finger like things were scratching his bald noggin. I am thinking that maybe the stainer opening in the middle of the spoon was to allow for some cooiling effect as he scratched away. Who knows.
My greatest befudllement was what is this guy doing with a pasta spoon in his passenger seat anyhow? Seriously, why? Was the true intent actually to be a portable headscratcher.
Anywho.
I hope the guy is not making pasta tonight.
I wonder what Sez is doing right now?

No comments: