Thursday, January 24, 2008

In song

What I am listening to:
Sticky Little Fingers, And best of All. Thanks to High Fidelity, good shite, circa '99.
Fiest, 1,2,3,4. I can not get this little number out of my head.
Social D, Far Behind. "You shake my hand while you're pissin' on my leg."
My Nieces, Medley to the Jammer. What cuties. Jammer was a Central PA institution.
Black Crowes, Words you throw away. "I am trying to make point, I just do not know what it is."
Black Crowes, Wiser Time, Cursed Diamond, Non Fiction. Never gets old.
Led Zepplin, Good times, Bad Times. Snow, friends, singletrack. All good times.
The Clash, Police & Thieves. Good shit.
Sex Pistols, Anarchy in the U.K. Amazing how mellow that actually is.
Soul Asylum, Somebody to Shove. Birner nailed that album, and Wynona!
The Waterboy's. Fisherman's Blues. Soulfull.
The Old 97's, Timebomb. Just fun.
CCR, Long as I can see the light. Bluesy Fogarty. Nice.
Bowie, Diamond Dogs.
Modest Mouse, Missed the boat. The wordplay in this song is second to none. I am cetainly uncertain of that!
New Order, Age of consent. Catchy fluff. Like most 80's Brit pop.
Elvis, A little less conversation. Close your mouth and open up your heart.
REM, Seven Chinese Brothers.
Replacements, Color me impressed & Within your reach. Before Grohl, Westerberg saved Rock and Roll, or so they say.

So that is what has been in the Ipod more often than not, of late.

I housed a Neato Burrito in record speed tonight. Niiice.

1 comment:

dk said...

My MP3 is loaded with The Clash. Police & Thieves and Rudie Can't Fail never get old. My Waterboys song is This is the Sea. Good stuff.