Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Because I can

Yes, three posts in a day.
Good massage in the morning. Body Logic does a knotted back right.
Pretty easy work day, and actually some good conversations that let me know that I still know my stuff. Always rewarding to have a Psych ask for your opinion and knowledge.
Medicaid/Medicare payer studying and test. Two hours of reading then the 40 question test. Good info that I needed a refresher on. Only missed one, huh, not bad.
OK boys and girls, make sure that you are well versed in your candidates health care stand for the election. This topic alone could have the biggest long-term impact on your life. Know the issues and what the downside of your candidates "universal" program is.
Light lunch, operation skeletor phase 1 remember. Chicken salad for dinner, yum.
Three hours on the bike. NAKED LEGS BABY!!!! That was sweet, until the driving rain came at 2:15. Only lasted 5-10 minutes and sun then came out. Sweet. Rain was almost cathartic with the bare legs.
Damn near got hit again today. I guess people are not used to cyclists on the road yet. Three times in the last four rides. Guy blew right in front of me and I was grabbin' brake to avoid the T-bone. Note to all. Bonty cork pads and aluminum rims need a little more time in a rain storm.
I think I am taking tomorrow off to go for a long ride and just chill.
I just found out that changing my political party affiliation to Independent now precludes me from voting in the PA primary. Even if I were still Republican I do not think I could vote for McCain, middle of the road or not.
I guess it is soon time for me to inform myself about the main candidate issues.

No comments: