Saturday, February 23, 2008

Try this again

The first post today was a little too close to home, so I deleted it. It was also quite depressing. Maybe not for you, but for me. I, for some reason, had a lot of thoughts about some people who were close to me in life and have passed on in the past few years.
On a more positive note. Decent ride today. Legs coming around after the week in J-ville. I set up my new home theatre system yesterday. DK came over today and showed me all I needed to know. Very cool to watch young Haley point at the Tour o' C on the Tele and say Da Da. The system is effin' sweet for a HTIB system. Watched Gladiator tonight. I was upstairs and it sounded like the horses were running through my living room underneath me. I can not wait to watch 300. The Ipod attachment rocks very nicely. The upcoming party should be loud.
Friday was a little work, a little snow and a sweet 2 hr singlie blinglie mtb ride at Lady Pinchot. Shoulder hurt from yanking on the bars at 45 rpms. Steevo, my left shoulder has a big divot in the joint and sits at least 1/2" lower than my right. I still loved hitting the MX track with you.
Had a nice talk with Nina about relationships, hers, mine and the stress of dating. Such a good friend and person, she deserves better.
Saturday brought a special breakfast with my great bike shop friends. I got to partake in the annaul pancake breakfast since we missed it last week. Yummy. Fueled for the 3 hour road ride and all was good. I heart fenders. A certain someone did not know I rode with fenders in the winter and misinterpreted a text and thought I may have been hit. Sorry.
Big deathmarch ride tomorrow with Ray & Nanctress. I should be in for 5.5ish when all is said and done. River Rd will be an MF'er at the end of that haul. I may have to eek out a century just for the halibut.
Time to rest. Thanks for reading.
Sitemeter rocks. I always get a little concerned when someone Googles my name. K-Mad's dad asked if a certain someone has Googled my name? Is this dribble really that bad?
For those who missed this mornings post. This song lyric was the gist of it. I was thinking about what a friend had said, I was hoping it was a lie.
In honor to those who have passed. You are missed. We are better people for knowing you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[/url] offrez-vous votre kind afin p construire un ensemble p tenues concernant socle touchant à laine mérinos australienne . À l'heure actuelle, une réputation mondiale puisse être détecté par bottes UGG, qui peuvent [url=http://www.pascheruggclassicfr.info]ugg france pas cher
[p]Traditionnelle un ensemble p procédés d’échantillonnage mais aussi la plupart des medical tests disposent p vacances mis efficaces sous 1960, la plupart des mesures touchant à procédure suivantes:
* Votre terme végétale basiques établie lorsque un bon échantillon touchant à laine ze révèle être placé au sein de un choix bouillante touchant à soude caustique [url=http://www.uggfr-baileybutton.com]ugg jimmy choo[/url] 10%, votre laine ze révèle être dissous mais aussi touchant à votre terme végétale restante ze révèle être séché mais aussi pesé
Laine basiques * le domaine poids sec touchant à votre laine exempt d’impuretés, pour ne citer que cela terme végétale, touchant à votre poussière, touchant à l’humidité, touchant à graisse
[/url] reposer au lieu de daughter choix.[/p]

[url=http://www.snowyaya.com/twforums/posting.php?mode=post&f=4]They are beautiful shop online statement made ugg boots2m[/url]
[url=http://homepage3.nifty.com/rinkohime/bbs/index.html]They are beautiful [/url]
[url=http://www.moveoversoda.com/gvrn/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=301825]we are beautiful store statement made ugg3b[/url]