Monday, February 25, 2008

In what might have been...

The best winter ride I have ever had yesterday, thanks Adams Family
The best news about work I have had in a long while, thanks Hesh
The best dinner I have ever had, thanks A
What an impact six hours can have on your life. Yesterday and today were two shining examples. I set aside preconceived notions and went with my heart and what I felt was right. In each instance those six hours have given me a greater perspective on the things that are so very important to me right now. What is the sacrifice that I am willing to make to be a better cyclist, a better employee and more importantly a better person? What is the return that I will get from that choice? It has been a long time since I have felt that in tune with myself and that close to my surroundings and those with me. It has been a long time since I have cared that much about someone and/or something. Nothing will be easy, if it was everyone would do it.
Wes, do you need a training partner?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell yes!!
w