Saturday, February 02, 2008

How would you like your froglegs sir?

Extra crispy, thank you. Another long ride, for me at least, today with 4.5 hours. The little leggies were toasty crisp at the end. Ice skater dad was gettin' zippy on the rises & I was barely holding on.
After tomorrow I will be at 1,500 miles through seven weeks. Not really big miles by SoPro status, but almost 40% more than last year for base. Hopefully they will pay off for three weeks in May.
La Chouffe, I bought a case this past week. Oh my. Good stuff. Add that to being tired & dehydrated and I may make through the whole 750 ml, then again I may not.
I have discovered that I really enjoy texting. Or, at least, I really enjoy texting with a certain someone. I enjoy the initial time together even more.
Lots o' good stuff going on. I can hardly believe some much is actually rollin' decent right now.
Latest IPod gems.
Hope is all I need, Last Train, Bulletproof. Stiff Little Fingers
Intro, Amazing Grace, Boys on the Docks. Dropkick Murphys live from Boston '02
Torn & Frayed. Black Crowes, Stones cover. From VH 1 Storytellers
Sally Maclenane. The Pogues
1,2,3,4. Feist
New Soul. Yael Naim
Good to be me, at least right now.
I wonder who Steevo has in his cab right now? Good egg, that Steevo character.

No comments: