Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thanks Burt

We will all know for sure if I start calling Wayne up to join him for double half-caf super skinny caramel choco no foam cinnamon sprinkle lattes.
Sitemeter is cool. You can see how often people visit the blog, lord only knows why. Where they are geographically and what page referred them. So, I check this morning and see a great deal of activity on the blog already. I notice they are all coming from the Douchbag cyclist Pittsburgh sports lovin, short-bus helmet wearing blooger Hoovis. Sweet, I can only imagine what he wrote. So I check out my morning read as usual and there it is the hyperlink, "who may be gay". Now knowing the clientele of Doucheblog and this great offering of American Literature, you know damn well people are going to see who is being "outed". I just want to say thanks Burt. As they say there is no such thing as bad publicity.
Now I need to go hop in my Ford F250 so I can go chop some wood and kill a few helpless animals with one of my many high powered rifles. I better make sure my flask is full and I have a full can of Copenhagen for this adventure. See, I'm not gay. Man I can not wait until I can use my wok and vacuum my house with the new Dyson.
Just remember kids. If you read it on the internet. It is true!
Burt Hoovis for write-in Presidential candidate 2008.

No comments: