Monday, February 11, 2008

Linens N Things

I heart Linens N Things. There I said it. Second fave retail establishment behind Holmes. Generally I despise shopping. I do not enjoy the fake smile, comission driven sales person. Let me alone. I am going to buy some shit, unless you piss me off. If I have a question, I will ask.
So the past three years or so I try to shop online as much as humanly possible. Much more pleasant and efficient. That being said. I love Linens N Things. No problem to drop mad cash and feel good about it. I am on this domestic kick right now. I bought a high zoot air purifier (online)to see if Hobbes if partially to blame for my constantly stuffed head. Sure enough. PureAire, it is awesome. Worth every penny. My head cleared up in 24 hours. So good I am thinking of getting a second one for upstairs.
Back to Linens N Thing. I ordered a Dyson Animal vac yesterday. Might as well get all the Hobbes hair from the carpet. Also got a sweet set of Calphalon cookware. Now there is enough to serve the summer cycling hostel guests. Three different kinds of salt, teapot, and other sundries. Remarkably I stayed away from the point of purchase dark chocolate.
Head is starting to come around. I hope I am a little better tomorrow. Maybe I will go do an easy ride on the hiker trail in the snow tomorrow or Wednesday. Take a pic or two even.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe you bought Calphalon!