Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cravings

Dark chocolate. CVS had 70% Lindt bars for $2.49. I bought four.
Feel good tunes. True Reflections, DMB. Oh Josephine, Crowes.
Icthamol salve, stridex pads and hottub sessions. Australia is very sore and purple.
Sunlight for my pasty legs.
My phone to vibrate, "1 new Text Message", in my jersey pocket.
Territory to realign. June, I think.
More mtb races.
Even more long mtb rides with friends.
Be able to stop avoiding Hobbes not being around.
Sushi.
One really BIG win.
Confidence in myself. Physical, emotional and social.
Blueberries.
New ink, and the CONFIDENCE to do it for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ink is a crutch,not a painkiller.

He to the B said...

Ink is not to kill the pain. None of my present ink is about that. The design I am thinking is NOTHING about pain. It is about living. Perceptions, blech...