Friday, April 04, 2008

Shine a Light

Oh I want to believe
There is more to this me
Then it hits me that maybe there isn’t
All the things that I try
As a means to get by
Then it hits me that maybe its futile
Up and down round and round
Covering all the new same ground
Then it hits me that I’m not a martyr
What to think, what to do
If not for me, not for you
Then it hits me forever is impossible
The choice to live
Mine to give
Did I fail, did I give up
Was I wrong, was I right
I made the choice, shine a light
Break it down anyway you may
Everyone will have their say
Then it hits me, life is not complacent
All for me all for you
Forgive me for what I am about to do
Then it hits me, no one is all alone
Looking back if you will
Better times are forward still
Now it hits me

1 comment:

steevo said...

Sorry dude.