Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Pretty good day

Great conversation with local psych about a patient, and I was asked what I thought about the Tx regimin & what should be done. Really cool. I was respected enough, based on my knowledge and their trust in me that I was asked Tx options. As I was leaving the Dr said, "I knew it would be a good day when i was told you were the first person I was seeing today." Some days it can be pretty rewarding. Hell, the mean receptionist at the next office even spoke to me. She even initiated the conversation.
Diggler dialed in my rear brake on the Scalpel. So it is race ready, minus the tire that was flat after the ride??? Stan's ??? Still that may be the best ride I have ever ridden. Granted my "n" of mtb's is smallish. Holy dang dilly dang does that bike ride tight singletrack well. I threw on riser bars and was back to my high hoppin' elf again. Enduro crew, look out. Fit, fast, healthy and my head is out of my ass this year. Big times big goals.
Dinner with my fave little rock stars M & R and mom whose name is also "A". Imagine that. Very good talk with mom about relationships. Always good to get a female perspective. I also was able to plunder her CD collection for some stuff to download. I will start with 50 and try to get them all down tonight. Cool eclectic stuff that only a radio personality can get. I tell you those little girls are so cute. So expressive. Drama queen the one is. Godd eggs. Good parents.
decided i would go to local Ice Cream establishment for a treat. Step into rakestraw's only to find 20 little kids in line. As I look on at the poor single counter guy i realize this treat is not happening right then. As i am about to leave a little girl turns and says to me, " hi old man". Not much to do but say hello. The she says, " we are from Awanna??, we study Jesus." Ok, good for you I think. I hope jesus' life lesson had something to do with the fact that all the kids had their jackets on backwards?
Off to Staples for some supplies and see one of Old A's good friends husband. We chat for a bit. Stranger for him. I also see the VP from Seve-lay Industries.
So here I am enjoying some super smooth 360 Vodka & Grapefruit whilst i download. Five discs down 45 to go. I think I can get done tonight.
Since I am listening to a little live ditty of Patience, from GnR, I wonder what Axel Rose is doing right now?

No comments: