Saturday, April 19, 2008

What did I learn today???

People enjoy riding stationary bikes when it is 80.

People enjoy treadmills in same 80 degree weather.

Passion is passion, indoors or out.

Diggler is fun to hang with.

I enjoy speaking with people about bike and fitness stuff more than I enjoy speaking about depression, bipolar, adhd and schizophrenia. Imagine that.

Shop employees are about the best guys around. I already knew that.

I am a fanatical tinkerer, especially with bike stuff. TT seat height again today.

I lack confidence, such that, when things are correct and good, I try to take it to eleven to make them better. I usually end up back at nine.

The Cannondale Slice TT bike is bar none the best fitting bike I have ever ridden, yes a TT bike.

Sometimes you have to take a stand. Even when you are giving things away.

Stand for something, or you will fall for anything.

Ferg is a great friend.

Naps are good.

Dark Chocolate is better. Thankfully Fishing Creek CVS is not the demographic for dark chocolate. DOVE 71% is marked down to $1.87/bar. I bought six.

My neighbors are nice, I just need to speak with them more.

Sleep meds are key, especially after a late day nap.



Since there seems to be an increase in traffic of late, take the time to read some old entries some day. It will not be as entertaining as flick but it may be a better insight.



At this time I shall state what I refer to as the Burt Hoovis clause.

The views, opinions, and writings of this blog are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect, imply or relate in any way shape or form to my family, friends, employer, cycling team or sponsors. My writings should not be (mis)construed in any way, except that they are the content of a blog. Nothing more, nothing less.

No comments: