Friday, April 25, 2008

My angels, my devils. Thorn in my pride

With the opportunity for personal redemption 36 hours away. The Thorn in my pride is starting to twist. Ideas flitter around. Confidence rolls strong yet there is this gnawing devil that is pushing me a different direction.

Could you just kill me
It's hard to make up your mind sometimes

Are you wanting inspiration
You spill your secrets on me
Did you tell me with a whisper of things that will never be
Do you hear me breathing
Does it make you want to scream
Did you ever like a bad dream
Some times life is obscene
My angels, my devils, A Thorn in my pride

Just a sweet song after a big bottle of La Chouffe for dinner. The ssshhhh whisper at the beginning is so nice.
This is what we call Sunday music.

So Sunday we will ultimately see which "music" plays. Long song, short song, rock opera?

1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

if I had a nickle for every miracle that you so easily tricked me into...

no miracle needed sunday, you are killing it, you will do very well.

respect
faticus