Saturday, April 19, 2008

Response, rebuttal

Rick Brown, I will use his name since he had the balls to sign his name, has a great response to Friday's post. It was well thought out and he signed his name. That is what it is about. If you are going to take the time to invest yourself in something, put your "signature" to it. A blog, a response, your job, your passion. Whatever, it is you have done stand up I say I did it.
Rick, I would read your blog, if you had/have one. It is just that type of pointed writing that I enjoy. It may not be factual or correct, in totality, however it is what blogging is about. An opinion based on the criteria that you see in front of you.
I would write more but I am running late. Yes, Rick et al. I volunteered to assist a friend's business at a local health club to educate members on how to better understand their training and fitness.
Believe it or not, it is not all about me.
More people should take the time to respond to blog posts like Mr. Brown. It is dissenting opinion that brings growth and change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great day helping out others. That's what it should be all about.

I'm heading out for a trailwork session and don't have time, or the inclination to do a lengthy comment other than to say I don't have a blog, I can't be bothered to write every day or every couple of days to keep up with it.
I maintain a website for the bike club and have a picture site( you won't find many pictures of me, I'm always behind the camera) that pretty much says what I do with my time. My wife maintains a few(less about me nad more about informing others) blogs though. Links follow if you care to look.

www.rcst1.org and www.rickspix.smugmug.com

Jill's blogs

http://chilibloggin.blogspot.com/

http://www.backyardchilibloggin.blogspot.com/

http://rcst1.blogspot.com/

RB

He to the B said...

Good links, especially ...backyardchilibloggin...
Take a page from Jill's book and add to the family blogging.