Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Add it up or Viva Femmes

But the day after today, I will stop and I will start.
Stop what? Start what?
Wait a minute honey I'm gonna add it up.
Be a romantic and play this for your chic over a bottle of wine. Let me know how it works out. Prolly the most played party song at the OX box in the 80's. Oh, back to the post.
Add it up. VISITPA.com team bikes have arrived. I made the trip to Ardmore in record time, start the car to Valley Forge turmpike turnstile in 70 minutes. Oh yeah, 87 miles for those playing at home.
I must say that VISITPA.com is run so well and supported so well, that I am swimming in an embarrassment of riches. The equipment we get to use is top notch. The support from Cannondale is spectacular. Not only for MTB & CROSS. Yeah CROSS baby, you read correctly. Cannondale knows we ride on the road and affords us the opportunity to get road or TT bikes so we can fully race their line. This type of amateur support is unheard of. I hope that I can repay the great support that I have been afforded.
Damn, back to add it up theme. This is my garage presently. Keep in mind to VISITPA.com, or more specifically support Bedford.
Cannondale CAAD 9 road bike
Cannondale Slice 1 TT bike
Cannondale CAAD 8 fixed gear
Cannondale X6 cross bike
Cannondale XJ6 cross bike
Cannondale Caffeine 1 29'er
That is SIX super sweet rides from the heart of PA. The most super sweet totally neat ride is yet to arrive
Cannondale Team issue Scalpel

There it is. Add it up. Seven Cannondale rides to be in the garage. If it works, don't fix it.
Thank you very much to VISITPA.com and Cannondale.
I wonder what CSS is doing right now?

No comments: